designed for a family and hidden behind a walled garden in the heart of Waverley village.
Featuring an impressive 10m street frontage, The brief is to tastefully redesign this Federation home and to create an uplifting sense of space with free-flowing interiors and a striking pavilion-style extension featuring soaring 4.3m ceilings and a state-of-the-art kitchen. The requirements is to rethink the existing space and ensure it will be perfect for entertaining, open out the rear of the living space to a landscaped garden. This home is located between a short walk to Queens Park and top schools making it ideal for families.
– Secure travertine forecourt, wide central hallway, high ceilings
– 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, master with a luxurious ensuite
– Bright open living and dining, European Oak floors, 4.3m ceilings
– High-spec Miele-appointed island kitchen, walk-in pantry, Zip water
– Clerestory windows and bi-fold doors frame tranquil leafy outlooks
– Seamless flow to a landscaped garden with lawn and dining terrace
– Designer Italian-tiled bathroom, freestanding bath, separate shower